Etiquette tips for a gay wedding:
1. Superstition suggests that the two grooms should not get mani-pedis at the same spa on the day of the wedding.
2. It is customary for one of the grooms to carry something shiny, something flirty, something trashy and something dirty during the ceremony.
3. It is generally considered unlucky to use any of the following items during the first dance - flags, hand-held lasers, streamers, whistles or glowsticks.
4. It is considered bad luck if either of the grooms have dated the priest.
5. It is customary for the parents of the grooms to drink during the ceremony.
6. Gay wedding tradition dictates that both grooms refrain from eating wedding cake as it contains too many carbs.
7. It is generally customary to avoid using show tunes during the actual ceremony.
8. According to superstition, it is bad luck to throw the bouquet overhand.
9. It is also considered bad luck to have more than one person named "Bruce" in the wedding party.
10. The best man/men should be prepared with essential items such as chap-stick, tissues, a mustache comb and glitter.
11. If a chihuahua is used in the wedding ceremony, it is generally assumed that the father of the older groom is on "pooper scooper" duty.
A Division of Mellanman Productions