Random & Incoherent
The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance
The bad news is, I wrecked my car.
Traveling on I-85 on Friday (during the much needed rain) my car hit a patch of standing water and began to hyrdoplane. I was in the far left lane and started moving uncontrollably towards the concrete highway divider. The wheels caught for an instant and the car started to correct itself, but that was only for an instant. We then went into a 360 degree spin across four lanes of interstate, tires grasping at the soggy grass of the shoulder, spinning us another 180 degrees down an embankment, crashing to a stop against a tree. Did I mention I was towing a trailer at the time? Yeah. That trailer probably saved our lives. Seems the added weight and length kept the vehicle from going into a top over bottom roll.
My wife and child were in the car with me when this happened. Thankfully everyone was unharmed. Shaken, but not stirred.
Now it's a matter of the insurance company determining how much, and what kind of damage was actually done to the car.
Just a little bit of damage.
Doesn't really look that bad from this angle.
State trooper, wife on phone in the rain, and mother-in-law checking on us.
Tow truck that winched me out of the embankment.
This is a shot of the tree invading my personal space.
Didn't even scrape bark off the tree. It was on bad mutha.
The picture below makes it look like nothing's wrong, just parked really close to a tree.
Below is the tree I hit, see how nice, close, and cozy we got?
With the Halloween festivities looming in front of us, I have been deliberating for some time now as to which costume I would use to showcase my holiday spirit.
And I think that I've found a winner!
How to get a man to wash his hands
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
4. CinnamonTHINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. TransubstantiateTHINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no
coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this
parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.