10 reasons to drink during the holidays
Filed under: Holiday, BeverageAs listed on MSNBC
• You can tolerate your in-laws
• Beer goggles -- who said the holidays have to be lonely?
• Why eat your calories when you can drink them?
• You give the best gift...alcohol
• New Year's resolutions seem attainable when you're drunk
• You love everyone...and everyone loves you
• Be the funny guy at the party
• Drinking in winter means staying warm...or at least feeling like you are
• You bring spirit to the occasion, literally
• The holidays go by much quicker
If you really need to find a reason, you could always check out SotallyTober
, they'll give ya a couple of random reasons for each day.
Of course, the only reason I need to throw back a few frosty cold ones is to wash down the bottle of sleeping pills.
Got a better reason? Let me know.